- While using www.howallfree.com, you will have access to content posted by our crawler bot, including magnet links to third-party servers that are not affiliated with the website. The website server does not treat or collect any illegal content on its servers. All elements of the website are for SECRET use only.
- All this website does is present information that has been collected from various sources on the Internet, the content that you see published on the website is indexed in the same way that Google works. The website administrator is not responsible for the content of any linked site or server linked through buttons, or changes/updates to such sites. We do not assist or encourage users to download or obtain any of the versions listed.
- The owners and administrators are not answerable for anything that happens as a result of posting or downloading anything on the website or the homepage or anything contained within the pages, tracking with third-party servers collected by magnetic links.
- The Post/Articles you read are considered for educational purposes only, and the owners and supervisors are not responsible for what a person decides to do with this knowledge.
- By using HAF, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this disclaimer are reasonable. If you think they are unreasonable, you should not use this website.
- We can’t observe every post made by our tracker from various sources. If you have found a link to illegal content or copyrighted material, please report it to the third-party server using the Contact Us form.
- BINDING EFFECT:
- MINIMUM AGE:
You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in this site. You warrant and guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and may enter into this Agreement from a legal point of view.
- SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS:
You have the option, but not the obligation, to subscribe or register with us. By doing so, you agree to receive more emails from us of a commercial nature.
- COMMUNICATIONS BY EMAIL:
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS:
By accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is governed at all times and is subject to the laws regarding copyright ownership and the use of the intellectual property. You agree not to make, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of the copyrights, trademarks, or other property rights of third parties. You agree to comply with the laws regarding copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property, and you will be solely liable for any violation of the relevant laws and any violation of the rights of third parties caused by any content that you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your identifier. We can’t monitor every post made by our tracker from various sources, however, our policy to respond to VALID violation notices and take appropriate action under the copyright laws that we respect, copyright matters are handled by our COPYRIGHT POLICY, which you can access through the COPYRIGHT POLICY link in the page’s submenu.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT:
You agree not to make, transmit or distribute any content that (a) is defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) defend or encourages conduct that could constitute a crime, incur civil liability, or violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or requests funds in another way or is a request for goods or services, or (d) provide medical advice to other users. We reserve the right to cancel the receipt, transmission, or other distribution of such material using the site and, if applicable, to remove such material from its servers. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement agent or agency in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or any appropriate law.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS:
By accessing the Site, you agree to abide by the law and the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is governed at all times and is subject to the laws regarding copyright ownership and the use of the intellectual property. You accept not to make, transmit or otherwise share any information or content in violation of the copyrights, trademarks, or other rational property or property rights of third parties. You agree to comply with laws related to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of relevant laws and any violation of the rights of third parties caused by any content that you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The responsibility of determining that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests entirely with you.
- NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES: We make the site available as is without warranties of any kind. You assume the risk of any damage or loss arising from your use or inability to use the site or the service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any warranties, express or implied, concerning the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness, or fitness for purpose. We do not guarantee that the site or the service will meet your necessities or that the operation of the site or the service will be constant or error-free.
- LIMITED LIABILITY:
Our liability to you is limited. To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will we be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or loss of data, regardless of the foreseeability of such damage) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or any other materials or services that we provide to you. This limitation applies regardless of whether the damages resulting from the breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- AFFILIATED SITES:
We have no control or responsibility for third party websites or materials. We work with various partners whose websites may be linked to the Site. Because we have no command over the content and performance of these associate and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees as to the accuracy, content, or quality of the information provided by these websites, and we do not assume any liability for the information. unintentional, offensive, or inaccurate, misleading, or illegal content that may reside on these sites. Also, from time to time, in the course of your use of the Site, you may gain access to pieces of content (including but not limited to websites) that are owned by third parties. You recognize and agree that we make no guarantees and assume no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, content, or quality of such third-party content and that except expressly stated otherwise these terms and conditions. The use will govern your use of all Third-Party Content.
- PROHIBITED USES:
We place certain restrictions on your authorized use of the site. You are prevented from violating or attempting to disrupt any security features of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data that is not planned for you, or connecting to any server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, sending a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, bombing with mail, overwriting, or instituting a DDOS attack on the site; (d) use the Site to send unsolicited email, including, but not limited to, promotions or advertisements for products or services; (e) falsify any TCP / IP packet header or any portion of the header information in any email or in any post using the Site; or (f) attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code that we use to provide the site. Any breach of system or network security may expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- SEVERABILITY; WAIVER:
If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any term or condition of these Terms of Service is unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unchanged and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provision herein, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by a representative. authorized by the renouncing party.
- NO LICENSE:
Nothing in the site should be understood as awarding a license to use any of the labels, service marks, or logos owned by us or a third party.
We reserve the right to modify these conditions. If we seek to make such a change, which we consider material in our sole discretion, we:
Post on the website that a change will be made.
If a court of competent jurisdiction declares this amendment provision invalid, this amendment provision shall be terminated according to this agreement. All changes to the Terms must be prospective.